Convert your analogue stereo signal into a digital audio signal
- Perfect if your amplifier, soundbar or powered speakers has too few or no analogue audio inputs.
- Connect a turntable (with built-in preamp) to a digital input.
- Uncompressed LPCM digital stereo signal output with 48 kHz sample rate.
- Includes high-quality ADC (analogue-digital converter) for best sound reproduction.
- Supports simultaneous audio output from digital optical and digital coaxial outputs.
Please note that a record player must have a built-in phono pre-amplifier (RIAA). Use the Connect AD12 when your audio amplifier has no or too few analogue audio inputs.