- The optical (Toslink) digital audio switcher can switch four optical digital inputs to a single optical digital output without delay or loss of quality.
- Perfect if your audio amplifier has too few digital audio inputs.
- The device has a built-in last memory function and IR remote control which provides a more user friendly experience.
- With improved 192 kHz sample rate for the best sound reproduction.
- Supports the S/PDIF and Toslink standard.
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) audio signals.
- Supports compressed 2-channel and multi-channel Dolby Digital and DTS audio signals.
If your amplifier has only 1 Toslink input, this switch allows you to connect up to 4 audio devices that will then be connected to the receiver via one Toslink cable. The included remote control enables you to switch between the different source devices.