Wireless audio from your TV to your audio system
- Enjoy music and TV audio wirelessly.
- Transmit the sound from your TV or computer wirelessly to your stereo or home cinema set.
- Listen to the music you are playing in the living room and in other rooms (e.g. kitchen/conservatory) simultaneously.
- Digital technology for interference-free CD quality.
- Easy to connect and use.
- Multiple receivers can be connected to one transmitter.
The increasing popularity of flat screen TVs has not helped the quality of audio playback. If you really want to enjoy an exciting film or football match, external speakers are almost always indispensable. Speakers may not always be right next to the TV. This is where the Audio Anywhere 625 comes to the rescue. It enables you to wirelessly transmit the TV's audio to your home cinema set or audio system.
The Audio Anywhere 625 is a versatile device. You can also, for example, transmit your TV's audio to an active speaker (a speaker with a built-in amplifier) in the kitchen. This allows you to still hear what is said on TV while cooking, without having to turn up the volume completely.
The Audio Anywhere 625 is also very suitable if you have your entire music collection on your PC and you want to listen to it in good quality on your audio system.
The Audio Anywhere 625 transmits the sound digitally, without any loss of quality. The range of this transmitter is up to 40m in the open air and up to 10m through walls and ceilings. Connecting multiple receivers is possible.