Make your home cinema set's speakers wireless.
- The uncompressed digital link provides better than CD-quality sound, without interference or delay.
- Improved 2.4 GHz technology prevents interference with your existing Wi-Fi equipment, making them work perfectly side-by-side in the same area.
- Transmitter and receiver are paired (secure pairing), enabling you to use multiple sets in the same area (6 max).
- The receiver's built-in amplifier provides plenty of power for your rear speakers.
- Because of the direct connection to your surround set’s speaker output, the speaker volume will automatically correspond to the surround set’s volume.
- Volume control on the receiver ensures the right balance between front and rear speakers.
No more messy cables in your room; the Surround Anywhere 221 enables you to connect your home cinema set's (rear) speakers wirelessly.
Transmitter and receiver
The Surround Anywhere 221 consists of a transmitter and a receiver. These connect to your home cinema set and your speakers, respectively.
The Surround Anywhere 221 ensures digital transmission, resulting in better than cd-quality sound. Additionally, the enhanced 2.4GHz technology prevents interference with your existing Wi-Fi equipment, and it allows multiple sets to be used in the same room. This enables you to make both your front and rear speakers wireless!