Stream your TV's sound to your wireless Bluetooth headphones.
- Adds a Bluetooth audio transmitter to existing equipment (e.g. TV, audio system, PC, laptop)
- Streams sound from a TV to, for example, your Bluetooth headphones.
- Uses advanced pairing technology.
- Provides excellent sound quality.
- Ideal for the elderly and hearing impaired; hear the TV clearly again! (when used in combination with Bluetooth headphones)
The BoomBoom 50 enables you to use Bluetooth to stream your TV's sound to your Bluetooth headphones! So, now you can also stream audio from audio-video equipment that has no Bluetooth (e.g. A TV) to your Bluetooth headphones! Enjoy a programme or a football match on TV without burdening someone, or hear everything that is said on TV in perfect quality.
Moreover, the BoomBoom 50 provides excellent sound quality and is therefore ideally suited to listen to your audio system's sound wirelessly through your headphones.
The BoomBoom 50 is also easy to set up. Just connect the product to your TV's USB connection (this provides its power) and then, to enable audio transmission, connect it to your TV using the supplied cable.
You only need to connect the BoomBoom 50 to your TV once. After this, directly pairing your Bluetooth headset with the BoomBoom 50 is very simple, thanks to its advanced pairing technology.
Next time, if you don't want to listen to your TV's audio through your headphones, you won't need to disconnect any cables from the product. (If connected to the TV via audio out)