Split your HDMI signal and play it over 2 TVs/projectors
- Supports HDCP 2.2 for playback of protected 4K Ultra HD content.
- Split your HDMI signal to a 2nd TV or projector.
- Eliminates the need to change HDMI cables if you want to watch movies or play games on another screen.
- Allows video and audio from your digital TV decoder, satellite receiver, game console or Blu-ray player to be simultaneously displayed on 8 screens (TV or projector).
- Suitable for Ultra HD 4K, Full HD 1080p and all 3D formats.
- Supports HD Audio and all other common audio formats.
- If required, select your maximum video resolution on the HDMI output, using the unique EDID switch.
The Split 312 enables you to split the HDMI signal from your decoder or another HDMI source to 2 TVs. Ideal when you want to show the same presentation or film on 2 screens at the same time. The switch supports 4k2k and 3D and is therefore suitable for connecting to your Ultra HD TV(s).