Convert your HDMI signal into a SCART signal
- No software installation required, making it quick and easy to use.
- Energy efficient and no external power adapter required.
- Connect an HD source (Apple TV, game console, digital TV box, Blu-ray player, etc.) with an HDMI output to a projector or TV via the SCART or RCA input.
- Convert an HDMI signal (720p/1080p) to an analogue composite signal with stereo audio.
- With built-in NTSC/PAL selector switch.
The Connect HA13 converts an HDMI signal to an RCA/SCART signal. This enables you to still connect devices that do not have the same connections. This HDMI converter can be used to connect, for example, your decoder (with an HDMI connection) to your TV (which only has an RCA/SCART socket).