Extend your HDMI cable wirelessly
- Replace your HDMI cable and create a wireless connection between the laptop and TV or projector.
- Mount the receiver (invisibly) behind your TV or on the ceiling next to your projector.
- Also suitable for wireless transmission of HDMI image from devices such as Blu-ray players, Digital Video Recorders (DVRs) or HD set-top boxes.
- Turn your PC or laptop into a media center watch films, look at photographs, watch internet TV, YouTube or check e-mails wirelessly on your TV.
- No installation of software is necessary and it is quick and easy to use.
- Suitable for Full HD 1080p and all 3D formats.
- No loss of image or sound quality as the HD signal is being transmitted without compression.
- 100% HDCP compliant.
The GigaView 811 enables you to wirelessly connect a laptop to a projector/beamer without the need to install software. Ideal for use in a meeting room or a classroom. All you need is a projector with an HDMI input, a laptop with an HDMI output and this GigaView 811.
The GigaView 811 transmits the signal of the laptop (or another HDMI device) wirelessly to the receiver that is connected to a projector/beamer. The GigaView 811 is Full HD and supports all 3D formats. Because the signal is transmitted digitally and without compression, the image and sound do no experience any delay or loss of quality.