Play picture and sound from one decoder or satellite receiver on different TVs/projectors.
- Watch films, look at photographs from your media center PC, Blu-ray player, game console, set top box or hard-disk recorder on a different TV/projection screen in perfect HD quality.
- Even works on your existing home network (LAN) including routers and switches.
- Watch your HD content elsewhere on your TV.
- Extend your HDMI cable up to 120 metres using one CAT5e/CAT6 cable.
- Multiple receivers may simultaneously be connected to the same network.
- Supports up to 1080p Full HD.
The MegaView 90 enables you to easily connect TVs at multiple locations in the home to one decoder in one central area.
The MegaView 90 consists of one HDMI transmitter and one HDMI receiver. Unique to the MegaView 90 is that you can connect additional receivers (available separately) to a single HDMI transmitter. This enables you to extend the signal of, for example, a decoder for up to 120 metres over 1 CAT 5e/6 cable, to one or more TVs (>10). You use an HDMI cable to connect the decoder to the MegaView transmitter, and another HDMI cable to connect the MegaView receiver to your (2nd) TV. The MegaView transmitter and receiver are connected through a UTP cable.
Additionally, you can use the MegaView 90 in combination with your existing home network (LAN), including routers and switches.
If you also want to operate the source device remotely, you should select the MegaView 90, with built-in infrared return function.