Use your own remote control to operate up to 4 devices from a large distance.
- Due to advanced filtering techniques, impervious to use near flat screen TVs (LCD, LED) and with indirect sunlight.
- Works with virtually all brands and models and is suitable for new infrared code formats (such as RC-MM), which are used in many new HD devices and digital TV decoders.
- Professional set to operate up to 4 (max. 8 if an additional IR emitter expansion set is purchased) AV devices inside TV furniture or a cabinet, even from a large distance, using your current remote control.
- The IR Control 10 enables you to operate 4 devices immediately.
- Use the Marmitek IRC EM 2 or IRC BL 1, an infrared extension cable, to connect 4 more devices.
- With the exception of the tiny infrared receiver, the complete set can be placed out of sight.
The IR Control 10 is our entry-level model for extending infrared signals over a distance of up to 300 metres. The IR Control 10 is almost identical to the IR Control 10 XTRA. Besides emitter LEDs, the latter also has a blaster LED, ensuring it can operate an unlimited number of devices.
You place the receiver within your remote control's line of sight, having it connected to the module you placed inside the cabinet. You then connect the transmitter to the module. Your remote control's signal is transmitted via the receiver to the module, which returns the signal to the transmitter. The transmitter then ‘operates' your audio visual equipment. This ensures that you can control equipment over long distances.