Connect 310 UHD
Connect 3 devices with just a single cable to the HDMI input of a TV or projector.
- Suitable for simultaneously connecting 3 HDMI devices to your TV.
- Switches automatically and/or with remote control.
- Supports HDCP 2.2 for playback of protected 4K30 Ultra HD content.
- Energy efficient and requires no external power adapter.
- Includes separate infrared receiver for operating the switch when it is positioned out of sight.
- Suitable for Ultra HD 4K30, Full HD 1080p and all 3D formats.
- Supports HD Audio and all other common audio formats.
This HDMI switch enables you to use 1 cable to easily connect 3 devices to your TV. Useful when your TV does not have enough HDMI ports or if you want to have your cables hidden from sight. The Connect 310 UHD automatically switches to the active HDMI source. You can use the remote control to switch between HDMI sources when two sources are active at the same time. The switch supports 4k2k and is therefore suitable for connecting to your Ultra HD TV.
Points of sale
Find Our Store
Find Our Store
Frequently asked questions
Is the quality of the image not reduced if I place the Connect 310 UHD switch in between?
If I have to switch on an HDMI source such as a decoder, do I then use the remote control of the switch to select it as the source?
Which equipment can I connect to the Connect 310 UHD?
My remote control does not work.
- Infrared signals have a maximum range of about 10 meters. Test at shorter distance.
- Replace the battery in the remote control, it may be empty.
I have no or bad image.
- Check that the power adapter is plugged in and plugged in. Only use High Speed HDMI certified cables for the best images & sound quality.
- Do not use HDMI cables longer than specified in the specifications. Both the HDMI source and your screen must fully support HDMI.
- Check whether your HDMI sources, DVI device and screen support HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) copy protection.
I don't have a correct 3D view.
- Check that the HDMI source is set to display 3D and/or that it is set to auto. Both the HDMI source and your HD screen must support the same 3D formats.
- Check whether 3D is displayed correctly by connecting the HDMI source directly to the HD screen with an HDMI cable.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!
If you have any questions about our products or our services, do not hesitate to contact our customer service. Our employees are ready to help you and answer your questions.