MegaView 251 Pro
IR emitter cable | 150 cm
IR receiver cable | 150 cm
2x 3-pin phoenix adapter
4K60 Ultra HD
Extension to 120m
IR Return Function
Extend a 4K HDMI signal over HDBaseT
- Extend a 4K video signal up to 120 metres using a single CAT5e/CAT6 cable.
- Suitable for Ultra HD 4K60 resolution (3840 x 2160/60 Hz), High Dynamic Range (HDR), Deep Color and 4:4:4 chroma colours.
- Operate AV equipment remotely using the integrated infrared return channel or Consumer Electronics Control (CEC).
- Built-in Power over Cable (PoC) for use of a single power adapter (transmitter or receiver).
- Supports High Definition LPCM 7.1 CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- HDMI loopthrough outputs a copy of the AV signal to feed a local display or projector.
- De-embed 2.0CH analogue audio from the receiver to connect to a seperate audio system.
Points of sale
Find Our Store
Find Our Store
Frequently asked questions
No (or poor) image and sound
- Make sure the power adapter is connected and plugged in.
- For the best picture and sound quality, only use High Speed HDMI® certified cables.
- Do not use HDMI cables longer than those specified in the technical data.
- Check the HDMI cables and/or connectors for damage.
- Both the HDMI source and your TV or projector should fully support HDMI.
- Check that your HDMI sources and TV or projector support HDCP 2.2 (High Bandwidth Digital Content Protection) copy protection.
How do I connect the cables?
- Please check that the HDMI source is switched on.
- Make sure that the CAT5e/CAT6 cable is connected well (no breakages).
- Make sure the RJ-45 is connected according to the EIA/TIA T568B standard.
- Make sure that the maximum cable length is not exceeded.
- Prevent installing your system close to RF sources (wireless devices) as much as possible.
- Set your HDMI source to a lower resolution, the CAT5e/6 cable used may not be able to handle the bandwidth of higher resolutions.
The IR return function is not working
- Ensure that the IR LED is properly plugged in.
- Experiment with the location of the IR receiver and IR led cable.
- The IR receiver has a reception sensitivity of max. 8 metres.
- The range is also dependent on the remote control used.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!