Bluetooth audio transmitter
Mini-jack audio cable | 70 cm
Micro USB to USB cable | 80 cm
Mini-jack adapter cable 15 cm
AptX Low Latency
Stream your TV's digital sound to up to two Bluetooth headsets.
- Listen to music or TV on your Bluetooth headphones.
- Enjoy your favourite TV show or music, without bothering anyone.
- Features digital audio inputs and aptX technology for a superior music experience.
- The best solution for listening to your TV: no noticeable lag between image and sound, thanks to the latest aptX Low Latency technology.
- Unique ability to use 2 headphones at the same time.
The BoomBoom 55 is a Bluetooth audio transmitter that enables you to stream your TV's sound wirelessly to a pair of Bluetooth headphones.
The BoomBoom 55 features digital audio inputs and the latest aptX Low Latency technology. This guarantees an excellent audio experience. The aptX Low Latency technology ensures that there is no delay between the image you see on TV and the sound you hear through the headphones.
Another great additional feature is this model's ability to transmit sound to two pairs of headphones simultaneously.
* For best results, the headphones should also feature "aptX Low Latency" technology. Aptx Low Latency only works in single-mode
Points of sale
Find Our Store
Find Our Store
Frequently asked questions
Can I link numerous devices to my BoomBoom 55?
Can I only use the BoomBoom 55 with headphones?
Does the BoomBoom 55 feature aptX Low Latency?
Can I pair a Bluetooth device with aptX Low Latency and a second device without aptX Low Latency?
I am unable to pair my BoomBoom 55.
- The BoomBoom 55 is powered and press the pairing button twice.
- Your headphones are in pairing mode (refer to your headphones user manual).
- The distance between your headphones and the BoomBoom 55 is not too large and there are no major obstacles between them. To ensure the widest possible range, make sure your BoomBoom 55 is within line of sight and the internal antenna is not positioned near large metal objects.
My BoomBoom 55 is paired, but I don't hear anything.
- blue LED on the Boom Boom 60 lights up continuously;
- audio cable is properly connected;
- BoomBoom 55 is connected to the correct audio output;
- volume of your audio source is set to a comfortable listening level;
- BoomBoom 55 is paired with the correct headphones.
I am unable to automatically connect to my headphones.
I can't pair a second Bluetooth device.
What to do?
Whenever I watch TV, audio is out of sync with video.
The sound is distorted by a hum or interference.
What is SBC?
What is aptX?
What is aptX Low Latency?
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!
If you have any questions about our products or our services, do not hesitate to contact our customer service. Our employees are ready to help you and answer your questions.