Bluetooth audio transmitter
Mini-jack audio cable | 70 cm
Mini-jack adapter cable 15 cm
USB extension cable
Stream your TV's sound to your wireless Bluetooth headphones.
- Adds a Bluetooth audio transmitter to existing equipment (e.g. TV, audio system, PC, laptop)
- Streams sound from a TV to, for example, your Bluetooth headphones.
- Uses advanced pairing technology.
- Provides excellent sound quality.
- Plug & Play, no need to install anything.
- Ideal for the elderly and hearing impaired
- Hear the TV clearly again. (when used in combination with Bluetooth headphones)
The BoomBoom 50 enables you to use Bluetooth to stream your TV's sound to your Bluetooth headphones! So, now you can also stream audio from audio-video equipment that has no Bluetooth (e.g. A TV) to your Bluetooth headphones! Enjoy a programme or a football match on TV without burdening someone, or hear everything that is said on TV in perfect quality.
Moreover, the BoomBoom 50 provides excellent sound quality and is therefore ideally suited to listen to your audio system's sound wirelessly through your headphones.
The BoomBoom 50 is also easy to set up. Just connect the product to your TV's USB connection (this provides its power) and then, to enable audio transmission, connect it to your TV using the supplied cable.
You only need to connect the BoomBoom 50 to your TV once. After this, directly pairing your Bluetooth headset with the BoomBoom 50 is very simple, thanks to its advanced pairing technology.
Next time, if you don't want to listen to your TV's audio through your headphones, you won't need to disconnect any cables from the product. (If connected to the TV via audio out)
Points of sale
Frequently asked questions
Can I link numerous devices to my BoomBoom 50?
Can I only use the BoomBoom 50 with headphones?
I am unable to pair my BoomBoom 50.
- The BoomBoom 50 has been powered on and in pairing mode state (red / blue LED flashes slowly).
- Your headphones are in pairing mode (refer to your headphones' user manual).
- The distance between your headphones and the BoomBoom 50 is not too large and there are no major obstacles between them. To ensure the widest possible range, make sure your BoomBoom 50 is within line of sight and the internal antenna is not positioned near large metal objects.
My BoomBoom 50 is paired, but I don't hear anything.
- Blue LED on the Boom Boom 60 lights up continuously.
- Audio cable is properly connected.
- BoomBoom 50 is connected to the correct audio output.
- Volume of your audio source is set to a comfortable listening level.
- BoomBoom 50 is paired with the correct headphones. Briefly press the pause / play button on your headset to start playback.
I am unable to automatically connect to my headphones.
Whenever I watch TV, audio is out of sync with video.
- The wireless transmission of audio over Bluetooth may indeed result in some delay (latency).
- In most cases, this latency is not disturbing, only some of the users may experience this as a nuisance.
- If you use a media box to watch TV, connect the BoomBoom 50 to the audio output of your media box. This results in reduced latency.
The sound is distorted by a hum or interference
My BoomBoom 50 doesn't automatically re-connect when I switch on my headphones.
My connection falls away often.
I frequently lose my connection.
What is SBC?
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!
If you have any questions about our products or our services, do not hesitate to contact our customer service. Our employees are ready to help you and answer your questions.