RCA (cinch) audio cable | 90 cm
Power adapter | 80 cm
Convert an analog stereo signal into a digital audio signal
48kHz sample rate
Receive a 25% discount on the accessory below
Convert your analogue stereo signal into a digital audio signal
- Perfect if your amplifier, soundbar or powered speakers has too few or no analogue audio inputs.
- Connect a turntable (with built-in preamp) to a digital input.
- Uncompressed LPCM digital stereo signal output with 48 kHz sample rate.
- Includes high-quality ADC (analogue-digital converter) for best sound reproduction.
- Supports simultaneous audio output from digital optical and digital coaxial outputs.
Please note that a record player must have a built-in phono pre-amplifier (RIAA). Use the Connect AD12 when your audio amplifier has no or too few analogue audio inputs.
Points of sale
Frequently asked questions
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!
If you have any questions about our products or our services, do not hesitate to contact our customer service. Our employees are ready to help you and answer your questions.