TV Anywhere Wireless 4K
HDMI transmitter 4K
HDMI receiver 4K
IR emitter cable | 150 cm
Micro-USB to USB cable | 80 cm
2x 4K HDMI cable | 150 cm
2x Power adapter
4K60 Ultra HD Wireless, up to 50m
Range - Entire House
Receive a 25% discount on the accessories below
- Watch TV anywhere in your home, without laying any cabling!
- Wireless HDMI signal transfer (up to 50m) through walls and ceilings without quality loss or noticeable lag.
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K60 (Ultra HD).
- Watch your favourite TV programmes or films from your decoder, media center PC or Blu-ray player in Ultra HD quality on a 2nd TV/projector anywhere in the home.
- Operate your AV equipment remotely using the infrared return feature.
- Connect your keyboard and mouse to the receiver to control your PC remotely.
- Loopthrough enables you to watch the same content at two locations simultaneously.
Points of sale
Frequently asked questions
No (or poor) image and sound on TV or projector
- Ensure that the ON/OFF switches at the back of the transmitter and receiver are in the ''ON'' position.
- Ensure that all HDMI cables are connected properly or replace them.
- Ensure that the HDMI source is turned ON and the correct HDMI input is selected on the TV.
- Ensure that the HDMI source is set to a correct video resolution. If necessary, consult the user manual of your HDMI source.
- Disconnect the power adapters from the wall socket and reconnect them to reboot the TV Anywhere Wireless 4K.
No or bad connection between the 4K transmitter and 4K receiver
- Move the 4K transmitter and/or the 4K receiver from the immediate vicinity of the connected HDMI sources and Wi-Fi equipment. These may affect the range.
- Slightly adjusting the position of the 4K transmitter and/or 4K receiver may already help out.
- Too much distance between 4K transmitter and 4K receiver. Try using shorter distances.
I do have picture, but no (or bad) sound
- The TV Anywhere Wireless 4K supports up to 2CH PCM stereo.
- Check the audio setting in the settings menu of the connected HDMI source and manually set it to 2CH PCM stereo when the automatic setting does not work.
The IR return function is not working
- Ensure that the IR LED is properly plugged in.
- Experiment with the location of the IR receiver and IR led cable.
- The IR receiver has a reception sensitivity of max. 10 metres.
- The range is also dependent on the remote control used.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!
If you have any questions about our products or our services, do not hesitate to contact our customer service. Our employees are ready to help you and answer your questions.