Connect a USB-C device to a TV, monitor or projector with DisplayPort.
- Flexible 15 cm rubber cable for intensive use.
- High-quality aluminium housing >> robust and prevents any external interference.
- USB-C 3.1 port with Thunderbolt or DisplayPort Alternate Mode 1.2 (DP Mode 1.2) required on source device – e.g. MacBook Pro, MacMini, iPad Air (2020 and newer), iPad Pro (2018 and newer), iMac, MacBook, Surface Book 2, Chromebook, etc.
- List of supported devices: click here
- Turn a USB-C port into a DisplayPort output and easily share company presentations, videos, photos or other content on a TV, monitor or projector.
- With a bandwidth of 21.6 Gbps, it is suitable for Ultra HD 4K60 resolution (3840 x 2160/60 Hz).
Connect a MacBook, Chromebook or laptop to a display or projector and share company presentations. Also suitable for connecting a 2nd external display, creating an extended desktop area for your laptop.