Connect a USB-C device to a TV, monitor or projector with a DVI input.
- Turn a USB-C port into a DVI output and easily share company presentations, videos, photos or other content on a TV, monitor or projector.
- Flexible 15 cm rubber cable for intensive use.
- High-quality aluminium housing >> robust and prevents any external interference.
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz.
- USB-C 3.1 port with Thunderbolt or DisplayPort Alternate Mode 1.2 (DP Mode 1.2) required on source device – e.g. MacBook Pro, MacMini, iPad Air (2020 and newer), iPad Pro (2018 and newer), iMac, MacBook, Surface Book 2, Chromebook, etc.
Connect a laptop to a projector, or an iPad PRO to a presentation screen, with a DVI inpu