Extend your HDMI cable wirelessly (4K)
- Wireless HDMI signal transfer (up to 10 m) without quality loss or noticeable lag.
- Suitable for Ultra HD 4K30 and all 3D formats.
- Remotely operate a connected AV device via Consumer Electronics Control (CEC).
- The HD signal does not experience any delays and is therefore perfect for game consoles.
- Also suitable for wireless transmission of HDMI image from devices such as Blu-ray players, Digital Video Recorders (DVRs) or HD set-top boxes.
- Supports High Definition LPCM 7.1 CH, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- Supports HDCP and is fully compatible with all HDMI versions.
The GigaView 911 UHD provides wireless HDMI signal transmission from connected audio-visual devices to a TV or projector. The Ultra HD HDMI signal can be transmitted over a distance of 10 metres without any interference, loss of quality or noticeable delay. This eliminates the need to consider where the cable connection is located. You just place your Ultra HD TV in the preferred room. Because there is no signal delay, this wireless HDMI extender is ideal for use with game consoles. The GigaView 911 is equipped with CEC (Consumer Electronics Control). If your connected equipment also has CEC, it is possible to switch on one device and let other devices respond by switching on in turn.