Extend your HD signal over UTP cable
- Built-in Power over Cable (PoC) technology eliminates the need for a power socket for the MegaView receiver near the TV.
- Watch your HD content elsewhere on your TV.
- Use of CAT5e/CAT6 cabling results in optimum price/quality ratio.
- Extend your HDMI cable with up to 40 metres over a single CAT5e/CAT6 cable.
- The MegaView transmitter is USB powered via the connected HDMI source.
- Supports HDCP and is fully compatible with all HDMI versions.
- Watch TV programmes, films and photos stored on your digital TV decoder, media center PC, Blu-ray player or HDD recorder elsewhere in your home, on your TV/projection screen, in perfect HD quality.
- Supports 1080p Full HD and 3D resolutions, without compression.
Watch TV programmes, films and photos from your decoder or PC elsewhere in the home or office on a TV/projection screen. You can extend your HDMI cable up to as much as 40 metres over 1 CAT5e/CAT6 cable without loss of quality or delay. The set consists of 1 transmitter and 1 receiver. The MegaView transmitter is powered by USB and the built-in Power over Cable (PoC) technology eliminates the need for a power socket for the MegaView receiver near the TV. This very compact HDMI extender can be hidden completely out of sight. The MegaView 63 supports the most common video resolutions up to 1080p (Full HD).