Split your HDMI signal and play it over 2 TVs/projectors
- Allows video and audio from your digital TV decoder, satellite receiver, game console or Blu-ray player to be simultaneously displayed on 8 screens (TV or projector).
- Split your HDMI signal to a 2nd TV or projector.
- Eliminates the need to change HDMI cables if you want to watch movies or play games on another screen.
- Supports HD Audio and all other common audio formats.
- Suitable for Ultra HD 4K, Full HD 1080p and all 3D formats.
- If required, select your maximum video resolution on the HDMI output, using the unique EDID switch.
- Supports HDCP 2.2 for playback of protected 4K Ultra HD content.
The Split 312 enables you to split the HDMI signal from your decoder or another HDMI source to 2 TVs. Ideal when you want to show the same presentation or film on 2 screens at the same time. The switch supports 4k2k and 3D and is therefore suitable for connecting to your Ultra HD TV(s).