Split 1 digital audio signal to 2 hi-fi systems
- With improved 192 kHz sample rate for the best sound reproduction.
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) audio signals.
- Supports compressed 2-channel and multi-channel Dolby Digital and DTS audio signals.
- Ideal for presentation or distribution to another room.
- The optical (Toslink) digital audio splitter can split a single optical digital input to four outputs without delay or loss of quality.
- Supports the S/PDIF and Toslink standard.
Your TV has 1 Toslink output, but you use 2 amplifiers. This requires the Toslink cable to be split from 1 into 2. An additional amplifier could be, for example, a surround set, a sound bar of an amplifier in the kitchen.