Connect USB C > DisplayPort
No Interference – High Quality Aluminum Housing
Abrasion Resistant - 15cm Flexible Rubber Cable
Connect a USB-C device to a TV, monitor or projector with DisplayPort.
- Flexible 15 cm rubber cable for intensive use.
- High-quality aluminium housing >> robust and prevents any external interference.
- USB-C 3.1 port with Thunderbolt or DisplayPort Alternate Mode 1.2 (DP Mode 1.2) required on source device – e.g. MacBook Pro, MacMini, iPad Air (2020 and newer), iPad Pro (2018 and newer), iMac, MacBook, Surface Book 2, Chromebook, etc.
- List of supported devices: click here
- Turn a USB-C port into a DisplayPort output and easily share company presentations, videos, photos or other content on a TV, monitor or projector.
- With a bandwidth of 21.6 Gbps, it is suitable for Ultra HD 4K60 resolution (3840 x 2160/60 Hz).
Connect a MacBook, Chromebook or laptop to a display or projector and share company presentations. Also suitable for connecting a 2nd external display, creating an extended desktop area for your laptop.
Points of sale
Find Our Store
Find Our Store
Frequently asked questions
Does my USB-C device support video over USB-C?
Can I also use screens with different sizes?
Do I need to install drivers before use?
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!
If you have any questions about our products or our services, do not hesitate to contact our customer service. Our employees are ready to help you and answer your questions.