Convert Toslink (optical) to digital coaxial audio
Two-way conversion; optical to coaxial or coaxial to optical
Signal is displayed on both outputs
Receive a 5% discount on the accessory below
Convert your Toslink signal into a digital coaxial signal, or vice versa
- Convert your Toslink audio signal into a digital coaxial audio signal (or vice versa).
- Ideal if your audio source has a different audio digital output than your audio amplifier, for example.
- Two-way conversion
- optical to coaxial or coaxial to optical.
- Amplifies the digital audio signal and thus extends the maximum cable length (optical/coaxial).
- Supports the most common 2 to 5.1 channel digital audio signals.
- The digital audio signal provided is simultaneously reproduced on both outputs (both Toslink and coaxial).
It's always tricky if a TV has a Toslink output while the amplifier still has a free coaxial input. Both fine, but there's no direct connection possible. Conversely, this can occur just as well. Thanks to the Connect TC22 you can switch both from optical (Toslink) to coaxial and back. Thus, the Connect TC22 makes it possible to always use the digital input or output that is still available.
Points of sale
Find Our Store
Find Our Store
Frequently asked questions
I noticed that I can convert both optical and coaxial digital input to optical or digital output. Can I also use the device to connect two optical cables and thus create one long cable?
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!
If you have any questions about our products or our services, do not hesitate to contact our customer service. Our employees are ready to help you and answer your questions.