IR Control 10
IR receiver | 300 cm
2x IR extension cable with 2 emitter (self-adhesive) LEDs | 300 cm
Power adapter | 180 cm
Control 4 AV devices
IR emitter LEDs
Extra small IR receiver
Extendable up to 300 m (using a UTP cable)
Receive a 5% discount on the accessories below
Use your own remote control to operate up to 4 devices from a large distance.
- Professional set to operate up to 4 (max. 8 if an additional IR emitter expansion set is purchased) AV devices inside TV furniture or a cabinet, even from a large distance, using your current remote control.
- Due to advanced filtering techniques, impervious to use near flat screen TVs (LCD, LED) and with indirect sunlight.
- Works with virtually all brands and models and is suitable for new infrared code formats (such as RC-MM), which are used in many new HD devices and digital TV decoders.
- The IR Control 10 enables you to operate 4 devices immediately.
- Use the Marmitek IRC EM 2 or IRC BL 1, an infrared extension cable, to connect 4 more devices.
- With the exception of the tiny infrared receiver, the complete set can be placed out of sight.
The IR Control 10 is our entry-level model for extending infrared signals over a distance of up to 300 metres. The IR Control 10 is almost identical to the IR Control 10 XTRA. Besides emitter LEDs, the latter also has a blaster LED, ensuring it can operate an unlimited number of devices.
You place the receiver within your remote control's line of sight, having it connected to the module you placed inside the cabinet. You then connect the transmitter to the module. Your remote control's signal is transmitted via the receiver to the module, which returns the signal to the transmitter. The transmitter then ‘operates' your audio visual equipment. This ensures that you can control equipment over long distances.
Points of sale
Find Our Store
Find Our Store
Frequently asked questions
Can I place the IR LED in the centre of the infrared eye?
Can I extend the cable with the IR (infrared) blaster LED?
Can I extend the cable with the IR (infrared) LEDs?
Can I extend the IR (infrared) receiver cable?
Can I remove one of the IR (infrared) LEDs if I don’t use it?
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!
If you have any questions about our products or our services, do not hesitate to contact our customer service. Our employees are ready to help you and answer your questions.