RCA (cinch) audio cable | 90 cm
Power adapter | 80 cm
Convert digital audio signals into a stereo audio signal
192kHz sample rate
Receive a 5% discount on the accessory below
Convert your digital audio signal into an analog stereo signal
- Convert your digital audio signals (Toslink or coaxial) to a left/right stereo audio signal.
- Perfect if your audio amplifier has too few or no digital audio inputs.
- With improved 192 kHz sample rate for the best sound reproduction.
- Supports uncompressed digital stereo signals.
- Supports 16 or 24 bit
- 8, 32, 44.1, 48, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sample frequencies.
- Includes Wolfson DAC (digital-analogue converter) for best sound reproduction.
In an attempt to have good sound coming from your latest TV through your speakers, you may run into the following problem. Your TV only has a digital Toslink or coaxial output, whereas you would like to use the red and white stereo analog input on an amplifier. Thanks to the 192Khz sampling rate, this converter enables you to continue listening to excellent sound quality.
Points of sale
Frequently asked questions
I can only hear crackling/degraded sound through my amp.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!
If you have any questions about our products or our services, do not hesitate to contact our customer service. Our employees are ready to help you and answer your questions.