MegaView 141 UHD
IR receiver | 150 cm
IR extension cable with 1 blaster LED | 100 cm
Out of stock
4K60 Ultra HD
Expansion to 70m
IR Return Function
Currently not in stock
View Ultra HD (4K60) content anywhere in your home!
- Enjoy the latest Ultra HD content and watch Netflix or a Blu-ray film in 4K elsewhere in your home, while maintaining ultimate contrast and beautiful colours.
- Extend an HDMI cable up to 70 metres using a single CAT5e/CAT6 cable.
- Suitable for the latest Ultra HD 4K60 resolution (3840 x 2160/60 Hz).
- Remotely operate a connected AV device using the infrared return function or Consumer Electronics Control (CEC).
- Built-in Power over Cable (PoC) technology eliminates the need for a power socket for the MegaView receiver near the TV.
- Supports High Definition LPCM 7.1 CH, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- Supports HDCP 2.2 for playback of protected 4K Ultra HD content.
Want to connect your Ultra HD television to a TV decoder located elsewhere in your home, at any location you want? It's very easy with the products from the Marmitek MegaView series. We are now introducing 2 HDMI extenders over CAT5e/6 that are suitable for the latest Ultra HD 4K60 resolution: the Marmitek MegaView 141 UHD and the MegaView 241 UHD 2.0. These products offer the optimal solution if you do not want to or can't use a long HDMI cable, while still maintaining the highest possible image quality.
4K60 extension to up to 40 metres
By default, all products in the Marmitek MegaView range consist of one HDMI transmitter and one HDMI receiver. The MegaView 141 UHD enable you to use 1 CAT 5e/6 cable to extend the 4K60 signal from a TV decoder or other HDMI source for up to 40 metres to a TV at a desired location in the house.
You can operate the connected decoder remotely using the infrared return function or CEC (Consumer Electronics Control). This means that you can, for example, operate the downstairs living room TV decoder from your bedroom.
Power over Cable
Thanks to the built-in Power over Cable (PoC) technology, a separate power connection for the MegaView receiver at the TV is no longer necessary and you can neatly hide it due to its very compact housing.
Points of sale
Frequently asked questions
No (or poor) image and sound.
- Make sure the power adapter is connected and plugged in.
- For the best picture and sound quality, only use High Speed HDMI® certified cables.
- Do not use HDMI cables longer than those specified in the technical data.
- Check the HDMI cables and/or connectors for damage.
- Both the HDMI source and your TV or projector should fully support HDMI.
- Check that your HDMI sources and TV or projector support HDCP 2.2 (High Bandwidth Digital Content Protection) copy protection.
How do I connect the cables?
- Only use CAT5e/CAT6 cables, as specified in section 4. Requirements.
- Make sure that the CAT5e/CAT6 cable is connected well (no breakages).
- Make sure the RJ-45 is connected according to the EIA/TIA T568B standard.
- Make sure that the maximum cable length is not exceeded.
- Prevent installing your system close to RF sources (wireless devices) as much as possible.
- Set your HDMI source to a lower resolution, the CAT5e/6 cable used may not be able to handle the bandwidth of higher resolutions.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!
If you have any questions about our products or our services, do not hesitate to contact our customer service. Our employees are ready to help you and answer your questions.