Extend your HD signal over UTP cable (KVM)
- Connect your keyboard and mouse to the receiver to control your PC remotely.
- Built-in Power over Cable (PoC) technology eliminates the need for a power socket for the MegaView receiver near the TV.
- Watch TV programmes, films and photos or show presentations from your PC in HD quality on a 2nd TV/projector anywhere in home.
- The transmitter has a built-in splitter, enabling you to keep using your existing TV/monitor.
- Extend your HDMI cable up to 60 metres over a single CAT5e/CAT6 cable.
- Use of CAT5e/CAT6 cabling results in optimum price/quality ratio.
- Supports HDCP and is fully compatible with all HDMI versions.
- Supports 1080p Full HD and 3D resolutions, without compression.
Watch TV programmes, films and photos or show presentations from your PC in HD quality on a 2nd TV/projector at another location in the home or office. You can extend your HDMI cable up to as much as 60 metres over 1 CAT5e/CAT6 cable without loss of quality or delay. This HDMI extender over UTP enables you to remotely control your PC. Connect a mouse and keyboard to the MegaView receiver on the 2nd TV to control your computer remotely. The built-in splitter in the MegaView transmitter enables you to continue to use your existing TV/monitor. The built-in Power over Cable (POC) technology eliminates the need for a power socket for the MegaView receiver. The MegaView 76 supports the most common video resolutions up to 1080p (Full HD).