Wireless HDMI from laptop to display.
- Replace the HDMI cable in a meeting room with a wireless connection between a laptop and a display or projector.
- Plug & play: no app or software required.
- No need to connect to a (Wi-Fi) network.
- Supports video resolutions up to Full HD 1080p/60.
- Plug the HDMI receiver into the HDMI input on your display or projector and power via a USB port.
- Plug the HDMI transmitter into the HDMI output or USB-C port on your laptop, MacBook or Chromebook without the use of an additional power cable.
- Turn your PC or laptop into a media center and share content wirelessly on a display mounted on a floor stand or wall mount.