Bluetooth audio receiver
Mini-jack audio cable | 80 cm
Micro USB to USB cable | 80 cm
Power cable | 150 cm
Additional AUX input
Give your (passive) speakers a second streaming life.
- Listen to music or internet radio from your smartphone or tablet directly on your own passive speakers.
- The unique combination of a Bluetooth receiver and the superior digital amplifier delivers 2x 20 W RMS, sufficient for the most critical applications.
- Allows you to reuse your old passive speakers.
- Can be used with every speaker in every situation: mounted in the kitchen, bath, bedroom or study, but also for outdoor speakers.
- Includes latest aptX technology for superior sound quality.
- With extra AUX input for use with PC or MP3 players without Bluetooth.
- Compact design with solid aluminum casing and simple operation.
With this Bluetooth receiver and amplifier in one, you can do great things!
Connect a couple of good (passive) speakers and your smartphone wirelessly to the BoomBoom 460 and create your own streaming system anywhere in the house. Perfect quality at a nice price.
Points of sale
Find Our Store
Find Our Store
Frequently asked questions
Can I link numerous devices to my BoomBoom 460?
Which drivers do I need if I connect the BoomBoom 460 via Bluetooth to my PC?
What is the minimum speaker impedance?
- BoomBoom 460 and Bluetooth device has been paired up.
- AC adaptor is fully inserted into the AC outlet and the power connection input on the BoomBoom 460. OR:The volume of the BoomBoom is too low. Adjust the volume to an appropriate level.
- The BoomBoom 460 is too far away from the Bluetooth device. Move them closer together.
- Ensure the volume level of the BoomBoom 460 is adjusted properly.
Can I adjust the high and low tones in the BoomBoom display?
What is SBC?
What is aptX?
What is aptX Low Latency?
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!
If you have any questions about our products or our services, do not hesitate to contact our customer service. Our employees are ready to help you and answer your questions.