IR Control 11 XTRA
IR receiver | Panel mount (flush-mounted) | 300 cm
2x IR extension cable with 1 blaster LED | 300 cm
IR extension cable with 2 emitter (self-adhesive) LEDs | 300 cm
AVR connection cable 300 cm
Control 8+ AV devices
IR blaster leds
Built-in IR receiver (panel mount)
Extendable up to 300m (using a UTP cable)
Receive a 5% discount on the accessories below
Use your own remote control to operate an unlimited number of devices from a large distance.
- Due to advanced filtering techniques, impervious to use near flat screen TVs (LCD, LED) and with indirect sunlight.
- Works with virtually all brands and models and is suitable for new infrared code formats (such as RC-MM), which are used in many new HD devices and digital TV decoders.
- With infrared blaster feature to operate multiple devices directly, without searching for the infrared eyes on your equipment.
- Professional set to operate an unlimited number of AV devices inside TV furniture or a cabinet, even over a long distance, using your current remote control.
- Because the receiver is incorporated in the TV cabinet, this set can be hidden from view completely.
The IR Control 11 XTRA is our most advanced model. Extending infrared signals over long distances is not a problem. Using your existing remote control and a UTP cable, this infrared extender enables you to operate a decoder that is placed up to 300 metres away. The advantage of the IR Control 11 XTRA is that it allows you to build in the receiver inside your TV cabinet. This makes the receiver completely invisible.
You place the receiver within your remote control's line of sight, having it connected to the module you placed inside the cabinet. You then connect the transmitter to the module. Your remote control's signal is transmitted via the receiver to the module, which returns the signal to the transmitter. The transmitter then ‘operates' your audio visual equipment. This ensures that you can control equipment over long distances.
Points of sale
Find Our Store
Find Our Store
Frequently asked questions
Can I place the IR LED in the centre of the infrared eye?
Can I extend the cable with the IR (infrared) blaster LED?
Can I extend the cable with the IR (infrared) LEDs?
Can I extend the IR (infrared) receiver cable?
Can I remove one of the IR (infrared) LEDs if I don’t use it?
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!