Connect USB C > HDMI
No Interference – Premium Aluminum Enclosure
Abrasion Resistant - 15cm Flexible Rubber Cable
Connect a USB-C device to a TV, monitor or projector with an HDMI input.
- Turn a USB-C port into an HDMI output and easily share company presentations, videos, photos or other content on a TV, monitor or projector.
- With a bandwidth of 18 Gbps, it is suitable for Ultra HD 4K60 resolution (3840 x 2160/60Hz), High Dynamic Range (HDR), Deep Color and 4:4:4 chroma colours.
- Flexible 15 cm rubber cable for intensive use.
- High-quality aluminium housing >> robust and prevents any external interference.
- USB-C 3.1 port with Thunderbolt or DisplayPort Alternate Mode 1.2 (DP Mode 1.2) required on source device – e.g. MacBook Pro, MacMini, iPad Air (2020 and newer), iPad Pro (2018 and newer), iMac, MacBook, Surface Book 2, Chromebook, etc.
- List of supported devices: click here
Connect a MacBook, Chromebook or laptop to a projector, or an iPad to a TV, with an HDMI input. Also suitable for connecting a 2nd external monitor if, for example, your laptop only has one HDMI output and you want to use a 2nd display.
Points of sale
Find Our Store
Find Our Store
Frequently asked questions
Does my USB-C device support video over USB-C?
Can I also use screens with different sizes?
Do I need to install drivers before use?
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!
If you have any questions about our products or our services, do not hesitate to contact our customer service. Our employees are ready to help you and answer your questions.