Surround Anywhere 221
2x Loudspeaker cable | 60 cm
Transmitter power adapter | 185 cm
Receiver power adapter | 145 cm | + Flying lead 150 cm
Out of stock
Wireless Audio Cable
Currently not in stock
Make your home cinema set's speakers wireless.
- The uncompressed digital link provides better than CD-quality sound, without interference or delay.
- Improved 2.4 GHz technology prevents interference with your existing Wi-Fi equipment, making them work perfectly side-by-side in the same area.
- Transmitter and receiver are paired (secure pairing), enabling you to use multiple sets in the same area (6 max).
- The receiver's built-in amplifier provides plenty of power for your rear speakers.
- Because of the direct connection to your surround set’s speaker output, the speaker volume will automatically correspond to the surround set’s volume.
- Volume control on the receiver ensures the right balance between front and rear speakers.
No more messy cables in your room; the Surround Anywhere 221 enables you to connect your home cinema set's (rear) speakers wirelessly.
Transmitter and receiver
The Surround Anywhere 221 consists of a transmitter and a receiver. These connect to your home cinema set and your speakers, respectively.
The Surround Anywhere 221 ensures digital transmission, resulting in better than cd-quality sound. Additionally, the enhanced 2.4GHz technology prevents interference with your existing Wi-Fi equipment, and it allows multiple sets to be used in the same room. This enables you to make both your front and rear speakers wireless!
Points of sale
Find Our Store
Find Our Store
Frequently asked questions
Can I connect an additional receiver?
The LED remains off after the transmitter / receiver is switched on.
- Check the power outlet and the power supply.
- Check the power supply's voltage.
No audio at receiver side.
- Check that the blue LED is lit continuously.
- Adjust the receiver's volume control.
- Does the rear surround speaker have a signal?
Audio is distorted or too low.
- Adjust the volume control of the surround set until no more clipping occurs.
- Adjust the volume control of the receiver until no more clipping occurs.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!
If you have any questions about our products or our services, do not hesitate to contact our customer service. Our employees are ready to help you and answer your questions.