Bluetooth audio receiver
Mini-jack audio cable | 80 cm
Micro USB to USB cable | 80 cm
Power cable | 150 cm
Additional AUX input
Give your (passive) speakers a second streaming life.
- Listen to music or internet radio from your smartphone or tablet directly on your own passive speakers.
- The unique combination of a Bluetooth receiver and the superior digital amplifier delivers 2x 20 W RMS, sufficient for the most critical applications.
- Allows you to reuse your old passive speakers.
- Can be used with every speaker in every situation: mounted in the kitchen, bath, bedroom or study, but also for outdoor speakers.
- Includes latest aptX technology for superior sound quality.
- With extra AUX input for use with PC or MP3 players without Bluetooth.
- Compact design with solid aluminum casing and simple operation.
With this Bluetooth receiver and amplifier in one, you can do great things!
Connect a couple of good (passive) speakers and your smartphone wirelessly to the BoomBoom 460 and create your own streaming system anywhere in the house. Perfect quality at a nice price.
Points of sale
Find Our Store
Find Our Store
Frequently asked questions
Can I link numerous devices to my BoomBoom 460?
Which drivers do I need if I connect the BoomBoom 460 via Bluetooth to my PC?
What is the minimum speaker impedance?
- BoomBoom 460 and Bluetooth device has been paired up.
- AC adaptor is fully inserted into the AC outlet and the power connection input on the BoomBoom 460. OR:The volume of the BoomBoom is too low. Adjust the volume to an appropriate level.
- The BoomBoom 460 is too far away from the Bluetooth device. Move them closer together.
- Ensure the volume level of the BoomBoom 460 is adjusted properly.
Can I adjust the high and low tones in the BoomBoom display?
What is SBC?
What is aptX?
What is aptX Low Latency?
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!