Won't the image quality decrease when I place the Connect 720 in between?
No, with the Connect 720, the same image and audio quality will be guaranteed.
If I switch on an HDMI source, such as a decoder, should I use the switch button to select it as a source?
No, the Connect 720 uses auto-switching, so any device that you switch on will be displayed on the screen instantly.
Which devices can I connect to the Connect 720?
All devices with an HDMI output, such as a decoder, DVD player, hard disk recorder, Blu-ray player, game console. We particularly recommend the Connect 720 for use with game consoles.
No (or poor) image and sound.
If you experience poor or no image after connecting, try to recover the problem by connecting the devices one at the time to your screen (TV, monitor or projector). This way you can determine whether the problem lies with the HDMI sources, the HDMI cables, this product or the screen. HDMI devices which are not tested and certified by ATC (Authorized Test Centers) can cause image and sound problems.
- Check if the power adapter is connected and plugged into the mains.
- Only use Ultra High Speed HDMI certified cables for the best picture and sound quality.
- Do not use HDMI cables that are longer than specified in the technical data.
- Both the HDMI source and your screen have to support HDMI fully.
- Check whether your HDMI sources, DVI device and screen support the copy protection HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection).