Stream S2 Pro
USB-C to HDMI adapter
HDMI extension cable | 15 cm
HDMI adapter (male > female)
2x Micro USB cable
1080p Full HD wireless, up to 20 m
Wireless HDMI from (multiple) laptop(s) to TV/projector
Works anytime, anywhere
Supports AirPlay / Miracast
The wireless HDMI presentation system for conference rooms
- Wireless presentation system for meeting rooms.
- Connect up to 20 HDMI transmitters to a single HDMI receiver and easily switch between presenters with a press of a button.
- Use your smart phone or tablet (Android or Apple) to stream content wirelessly to the receiver via the built-in AirPlay or Miracast function (screen mirroring).
- Plug & play: no app or software required.
- No need to connect to a (Wi-Fi) network.
- Plug the HDMI receiver into the HDMI input on your display or projector and power via a USB port.
- Plug the HDMI transmitter into the HDMI output or USB-C port on your laptop, MacBook or Chromebook without the use of an additional power cable.
- Supports video resolutions up to Full HD 1080p/60Hz.
The Stream S2 Pro also supports AirPlay & Miracast. This makes it possible to wirelessly stream content to the screen from your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
Points of sale
Frequently asked questions
What is the maximum distance between the transmitter and receiver?
Do I need to install drivers on my laptop?
Do you still need to separately supply the transmitter with power?
Can I trust that my (confidential) content is streamed securely, without the risk that someone can (unauthorised) access this content?
Can I also stream content wirelessly from a smartphone or tablet to the receiver?
Can I install the wireless presentation system myself?
Can I use the Stream S2 Pro system in multiple conference rooms that are next to or close to each other?
Is there a storage system available where I can store the transmitters in my conference room?
Can I connect multiple transmitters to the receiver at the same time, for example, if I have a meeting with multiple people who all need to be able to present?
The status LED on the transmitter stick stays red
The status LED on the transmitter stick continues to flash red instead of blue.
I have connected the transmitter stick to an HDMI port on my laptop, but it is flashing purple and I am unable to share my screen.
I have connected the transmitter stick to a USB-C port on my laptop using the included USB-C > HDMI adapter, but it's flashing purple and I am unable to share my screen.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!
If you have any questions about our products or our services, do not hesitate to contact our customer service. Our employees are ready to help you and answer your questions.