Bluetooth audio receiver
Mini-jack audio cable | 80 cm
Micro USB to USB cable | 150 cm
Mini-jack adapter cable 15 cm
USB power adapter
Receive audio from a smartphone on your hi-fi system
- Stream music via Bluetooth to your hi-fi set
- Listen to internet radio or the music stored on your smartphone or tablet PC on your audio system (wirelessly).
- Works with any audio system, iPhone dock or radio/CD player with aux-in, line-in jack or MP3 link.
- Suitable for all Bluetooth enabled sound sources such as iPhone, Android phone, iPad, etc.
- Uses A2DP Stereo Bluetooth technology.
- Listen to music with your friends and easily switch between different music sources using the disconnection key.
- With convenient standby function: always ready for instant connection.
- Supports NFC: simply hold your NFC-enabled smartphone near the audio receiver to connect.
- Powered by USB, either through the supplied USB power adapter or your audio system’s USB connector.
The BoomBoom 80 enables you to stream music wirelessly from your smartphone/tablet to an audio system. You plug the Bluetooth audio adapter into your audio system. Just pair and connect, and from now on you will be listening to your favourite Spotify music in a much better sound quality than from your phone!
The Boom Boom 80 features NFC. This means it instantly makes a connection when your smartphone or tablet passes it, provided your phone or tablet supports this feature. Once the connection is made, any music you play on your smartphone/tablet will be heard through your audio system. Does your smartphone not have NFC? Not to worry. You can still use the BoomBoom 80.
Points of sale
Frequently asked questions
Can I link numerous devices to my BoomBoom 80?
Which drivers do I need if I connect the BoomBoom via Bluetooth to my PC?
No sound comes out of the audio installation.
Can I adjust the high and low tones in the BoomBoom 80 display?
What is SBC?
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!
If you have any questions about our products or our services, do not hesitate to contact our customer service. Our employees are ready to help you and answer your questions.