Optical digital audio switch
Power adapter | 140 cm
Switch 2 digital inputs to a single digital output
192kHz sample rate
S/PDIF and Toslink standard
Receive a 5% discount on the accessory below
Connect 2 digital audio sources to your hi-fi system with only one Toslink cable
- With improved 192 kHz sample rate for the best sound reproduction.
- The optical (Toslink) digital audio switch can switch two optical digital inputs to a single optical digital output without delay or loss of quality.
- Perfect if your audio amplifier has too few digital audio inputs.
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) audio signals.
- Supports compressed 2-channel and multi-channel Dolby Digital and DTS audio signals.
- Supports the S/PDIF and Toslink standard.
If your amplifier has only 1 Toslink input, this switch allows you to connect 2 audio devices that will then be connected to the receiver via one Toslink cable. Switching is controlled manually via the switch on this switcher.
Points of sale
Frequently asked questions
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!
If you have any questions about our products or our services, do not hesitate to contact our customer service. Our employees are ready to help you and answer your questions.