Optical Digital Audio Splitter
Power Adapter | 140cm
Split a digital audio signal into 2 digital audio signals
192kHz sample rate
S/PDIF and Toslink standard
Split 1 digital audio signal to 2 hi-fi systems
- With improved 192 kHz sample rate for the best sound reproduction.
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) audio signals.
- Supports compressed 2-channel and multi-channel Dolby Digital and DTS audio signals.
- Ideal for presentation or distribution to another room.
- The optical (Toslink) digital audio splitter can split a single optical digital input to four outputs without delay or loss of quality.
- Supports the S/PDIF and Toslink standard.
Your TV has 1 Toslink output, but you use 2 amplifiers. This requires the Toslink cable to be split from 1 into 2. An additional amplifier could be, for example, a surround set, a sound bar of an amplifier in the kitchen.
Points of sale
Frequently asked questions
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!
If you have any questions about our products or our services, do not hesitate to contact our customer service. Our employees are ready to help you and answer your questions.