Connect 642 Pro
Matrix HDMI switch
Remote control | Batteries included
4K HDMI cable | 150 cm
Connect up to 4 HDMI devices
Support Ultra HD 4K60 (4:4:4)
Support HDCP 2.2
Receive a 25% discount on the accessories below
Connect 4 HDMI sources to 2 TVs
- Connect 2 TVs or projectors and switch between 4 connected HDMI devices.
- HDMI matrix switch allows you to watch other HDMI devices on 2 screens independently.
- Use the built-in 1080p downscaler in case 1 or more screens do not support 4K resolution.
- Suitable for the latest Ultra HD 4K60 resolution (3840 x 2160/60 Hz), High Dynamic Range (HDR), Deep Color and 4:4:4 chroma colours.
- Supports Dolby Atmos and DTS:X and all other common audio formats.
- With additional digital audio output to also connect your AV receiver using a single cable.
- Supports Audio Return Channel (ARC) to avoid lip-sync problems.
- Switches automatically and/or with remote control.
Points of sale
Frequently asked questions
Does the image quality deteriorate if I place the Connect 642 Pro in between?
Do both outputs receive the same source by default?
A 4K TV is connected to the first output and a 1080p TV to the second output. Can I still watch content in 4K on the first screen?
Can I still use my Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 with the Connect 642 Pro?
No (or poor) image and sound
- Check if the power adapter is connected and plugged into the mains.
- Only use High Speed HDMI certified cables for the best picture and sound quality.
- Do not use HDMI cables that are longer than specified in the technical data.
- Both the HDMI source and your screen have to support HDMI fully.
- Check whether your HDMI sources, DVI device and screen support the copy protection HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection).
Incorrect 3D display.
- Ensure that the HDMI source is set to display 3D and/or it is set to automatic.
- Both the HDMI source and your HD screen should support the same 3D formats.
- Ensure that 3D is displayed correctly by connecting the HDMI source directly to the HD display with an HDMI cable.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!
If you have any questions about our products or our services, do not hesitate to contact our customer service. Our employees are ready to help you and answer your questions.