Invisible Control Black 4
2x IR extension cable with 2 emitter LEDs | 300 cm
Power adapter | 180 cm
Control 4 AV devices
IR emitter LEDs
Tabletop IR receiver
Operate up to 4 devices inside a closed cabinet, using your own remote control.
- Intended to operate up to 4 devices inside a closed (TV) cabinet, using your own remote control.
- Suitable for virtually all audio visual devices such as decoders, media boxes, Blu-ray players, hi-fi receivers and tuners.
- Due to advanced filtering techniques, impervious to use near flat screen TVs (LCD, LED) and with indirect sunlight.
- Works on 4 AAA batteries (not included) or on mains power (adapter included).
The Invisible Control Black 4 is an entry-level infrared extender that allows you to operate up to 4 audio visual devices.
By default, this infrared extender consists of a:
- Infrared module including a receiver: ‘receiver’
- Infrared transmitter: ‘transmitter’ (emitter LED)
You place the receiver (a little black box) within your remote control's line of sight, having it connected to the transmitter(s) you stuck to your audio visual devices. Your remote control's signal is sent to the transmitter(s) via the receiver. The transmitter then 'operates' your audio visual equipment. This ensures that you do not have to open any cabinet doors in order to operate your equipment.
Points of sale
Frequently asked questions
Can I place the IR LED in the centre of the infrared eye?
Can I extend the cable with the IR (infrared) LEDs?
Can I remove one of the IR (infrared) LEDs if I don’t use it?
If I use the mains adapter, do I also have to place a battery in the Invisible Control?
The Invisible Control Black 4 does not respond to the signals sent by my remote controls.
- Has the battery been placed correctly? Normally, the Invisible Control Black 4 is in the so-called stand-by mode, to save batteries. By pressing a button on your remote control within a 50 cm range of the receiver, you activate the Invisible Control. A red light on the receiver will flash to confirm the device is activated. If you are using a mains adapter, the Invisible Control will not go into stand-by mode.
- After the Invisible Control is activated, it has a range of 4-8 m and a opening angle of 30 degrees. This all depends on the remote control used.
- Invisible Control Black 4 does not work with Bang & Olufsen equipment.
- In some cases the receiver can suffer from interference (direct sunlight, IR alarm, tube lighting, etc.). In this case you will need to move the receiver slightly, to improve reception.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!