IR Control 10 XTRA
IR receiver | 300 cm
2x IR extension cable with 1 blaster LED | 300 cm
IR extension cable with 2 emitter (adhesive) LEDs | 300 cm
AVR connection cable | 300 cm
Power adapter| 180 cm
Control 8+ AV devices
IR blaster leds
Extra small IR receiver
Extendable up to 300m (using a UTP cable)
Use your own remote control to operate an unlimited number of devices from a large distance.
- Professional set to operate an unlimited number of AV devices inside TV furniture or a cabinet, even over a long distance, using your current remote control.
- With the exception of the tiny infrared receiver, the complete set can be placed completely out of sight.
- With infrared blaster feature to operate multiple devices directly, without searching for the infrared eyes on your equipment.
- Works with virtually all brands and models and is suitable for new infrared code formats (such as RC-MM), which are used in many new HD devices and digital TV decoders.
- Due to advanced filtering techniques, impervious to use near flat screen TVs (LCD, LED) and with indirect sunlight.
The IR Control 10 XTRA is one of our most advanced models. Extending infrared signals over long distances is not a problem. Using your existing remote control and a UTP cable, this infrared extender enables you to operate a decoder that is placed up to 300 metres away.
You place the receiver within your remote control's line of sight, having it connected to the module you placed inside the cabinet. You then connect the transmitter to the module. Your remote control's signal is transmitted via the receiver to the module, which returns the signal to the transmitter. The transmitter then 'operates' your audio visual equipment. This ensures that you can operate equipment over long distances.
Points of sale
Frequently asked questions
Can I place the IR LED in the centre of the infrared eye?
Can I extend the cable with the IR (infrared) blaster LED?
Can I extend the cable with the IR (infrared) LEDs?
Can I extend the IR (infrared) receiver cable?
Can I remove one of the IR (infrared) LEDs if I don’t use it?
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!
If you have any questions about our products or our services, do not hesitate to contact our customer service. Our employees are ready to help you and answer your questions.